STOP!…. And Vogue!
This shoot was absolutely ah-mazing! And I can’t stop gushing over how it turned out. Over this summer I got a bright idea to do a big collaboration with local talent for my business. I wanted a team that was creative, fun and willing to take risks to get ‘The Shot’. After months and months of planning we finally put together a super awesome team and came up with these stunning images!
I wanted to keep the makeup minimal but effective. I focused on creating a seamless, glowing skin. Inspired by sepia tones, I constructed this look by using monochromatic neutral makeup and really played on the highlight and shadow of Juliane’s natural features.
Some of my must have products for this shoot are:
- Anastasia Contour Cream Kit in Medium
- Beauty Counter Hydrating Face Oil
- Beauty Counter Nourish Rose Water Mist
- Beauty Counter Touch Up Skin Concealer Pen in Light
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection in Chardonnay
- MAC Face and Body in N1 and White
- Morphe 35T Eyeshadow Palette
- Red Carpet Kolour in Medium
I absolutely loved the new modern make over of Hotel Saskatchewan, so naturally, we had to do a vogue inspired photo!
I can’t thank this team enough for their eye for detail and willingness to collaborate and create!
Hair Stylist: @sydnimariebeauty
Makeup Artist: @ginettehallmakeupartist